Registering Your License Key
WhereScape RED requires a valid licensee and license key. This information and key are normally supplied in a separate email.
- In WhereScape's Setup
Administrator, click on the Computer Setup tab in the left pane;
- Then click on the WhereScape RED License icon.
- This menu option allows the
entry of the license information.
Once validated the license information is stored in the registry and validated by the WhereScape RED program on startup.
- The example above shows the
entry of an evaluation license and key.
If the key fails to validate contact WhereScape Support using the WhereScape forum at www.wherescape.com.
- Enter the license fields and click OK.
The license type dialog now displays:
- If you agree with the License Terms and Conditions, please click ACCEPT to confirm the type of license.